The Yes Men, film directors and provocateurs, screen early draft of film, April 2009.
Zafer Senocak and Elizabeth O. Wright, “Poetry and Politics, March 2009.
“Film and Music: International Perspectives and Histories.” February 2009.
- Julie Hubbert (University of South Carolina), “Music and German Invasion Films: Caligari in America”
- Matt Malsky (Clark University), “Scoring Ruttman’s Berlin Film: Considering Musical Meanings in Historical and Modern Contexts”
- Ivan Raykoff (Eugene Lang College, The New School for Liberal Arts), “Oskar Fischinger’s Visual Music”
- Marvin D’Lugo (Clark University), “Cinematic Tangos: The Sound of the Culture Industry”
- Karl Nussbaum (Montclair State University) and John Aylward (Clark University), “My Voice Will Go With You.”
Lawrence Schehr (University of Illinois), “Beautiful Boys: Representing Gay Identity in Contemporary French Film,” October 2008.