For Graduate Student Applicants

I will be considering applications this year from prospective doctoral students who wish to start the doctoral program in Social Psychology in Fall 2020. Please note that I usually only accept students who already have a Masters, or a lot of research experience (this is because we do not offer many graduate courses at Clark due to the size of our program, so graduate students need to be well prepared). Background and research experience specifically in Psychology (ideally Social Psychology, and beyond the undergraduate level) is also necessary. I only accept students whose research interests closely align with mine (see a description of my current research topics here) and who are interested in working with multiple methodologies. Many of my doctoral students are international and from diverse backgrounds, and in-depth knowledge of and experience working in contexts relevant to the issues we study is preferred. Please don’t hesitate to contact me to discuss your research interests and fit before submitting an application!