Yuko Aoyama (PI) has been awarded a $269,999 National Science Foundation grant for support of the project entitled “The Global Shift in R&D Alliances: Multinational Enterprises (MNEs) and the Quest for the Base-of-the-Pyramid (BOP) Markets.” This grant will support a 3-year project, and will be in collaboration with Dr. Balaji Parthasarathy (Co-PI), the International Institute of Information Technology, Bangalore. June 2011
- Rory Horner appointed as Lecturer, School of Environment and Development, University of Manchester
- Rory Horner wins 2013 Peter Gould Student Paper Competition
- Rory Horner filed his dissertation!
- Rory Horner wins the A.K. Dutt Best Graduate Student Paper Award
- Dan Haberly appointed as Lecturer, Department of Geography, University of Sussex
- Seth Schindler filed his dissertation!
- Seth Schindler appointed as assistant professor, Humboldt-University Berlin.
- Dan Haberly filed his dissertation!
- New Article: Research and Development Facilities in India
- The IT Industry in Japan: Entrepreneurship and Servicization