Title: Clark University news articles
Date: 2010 – current
Description: Articles highlighting Clark’s engagement with refugees and refugee issues in Worcester
1) Clark students to help refugees in Worcester start businesses, January 28, 2010
2) ‘Namaste!’ Clark IDCE assists Bhutanese refugees in N.H. , May 6, 2010
3) Alumna’s “Checkered Floors” to make Clark debut next week, September 6, 2011
4) Refugee Testimonies Workshop at Clark: Teaching techniques, value of ‘witnessing’, November 24, 2014.
5) Program Helps Refugees Bridge a World of Difference. August 2, 2016.
6) How well do new immigrants navigate the first year of high school: Professor lands national fellowship to study academic literacy of newly arrived English language learners in Worcester. July 27, 2016.
Cataloged By: Selina Sikder / B.J. Perkins