Dr. Jensen’s invited presentations, consultations, and workshops address topics such as:
- Moral development
- Cultural identity
- Globalization and psychological development
- Human development in the context of diversity within and across nations
- Psychological theory for the 21st century
She also consults on how to make one’s research and publications international in scope.
Examples of presentations and workshops, include:
- The Future of the Field of Moral Development: Four New Directions.
Presentation at Pre-Conference on Moral Development at the Biennial Meeting of the Society for Research on Adolescence, USA, 2016.
- Cultural-Developmental Theory for the 21st century.
Presentation at the 20th Anniversary of Garcia Coll and Colleagues (1996): An Integrative Model for the Study of Developmental Competencies in Minority Children: Looking Back & Looking Forward, University of Arizona, USA, 2016.
- Internationalizing Theory and Research
Consultation workshop, Aarhus University, Copenhagen, Denmark, 2015.
- Cultural-Developmental Theory for the 21st century: Self and Social Science in a Global World.
Keynote Address, Society for Research on Identity Formation, USA, 2015.
- Culture and Adolescent Development.
Presentation, European Association for Research on Adolescence, Turkey, 2015.
- Dialogical Theory for the 21st century: How to Bridge Universal and Cultural Perspectives on Psychology.
Keynote Address, International Conference on the Dialogical Self, Netherlands, 2015.
- Cultural-Developmental Scholarship for a Global World.
Presentation, University of Bordeaux, France, 2015.
- Bridging Universal and Cultural Perspectives: Self and Social Science in a Global World.
Opening Address, Diversity Week, California State University, USA, 2015.